Iron Goddess of Mercy is one of the most famous oolong teas and lends its name to a myriad of styles from traditional tea-producing regions in China and Taiwan.
This collection covers the full range of flavor profiles of each of these Goddesses of Mercy. We intended the collection as our introductory pack for those discovering this famous oolong tea for the first time, but we are certain it would please even the tea connoisseur.
This collection includes three single serving sachets of tea each representing different crafting styles and flavor profiles.
Gifts From Goddess collection:
Our current Gifts From Goddess collection includes the following Iron Goddess of Mercy oolong teas:
- Iron Goddess of Mercy from Anxi, Fujian province
- Longan Iron Goddess of Mercy from Formosa, Taiwan
- Limited Edition Heritage Iron Goddess of Mercy from Wuyi, Fujian province
Gongfu Tea Ceremony Set:
You can also choose to upgrade this Discovery Collection with the following tea sets to brew these oolong:
- The stylish Travel Chinois Tea Set to brew your teas which includes a black-brown clay tea pot with a filter lid, two cups and a cotton draw-string carry bag.
- The elegant Puffer Fish Gongfu Tea Ceremony Set which is a beautifully designed take on the traditional ensemble of teapot, serving pitcher and two teacups.
Each sachet of tea is approximately 5 grams and perfect for repeated brewings in a 150ml to 200ml tea pot, Gaiwan or infuser cup.
There’s a small card in the collection with a description of each tea, as well as a brewing instruction card all contained within a beautiful paper wrap, hand-stamped with an extract from the 8th century tea classic.