Casino Extra welcomes live games from Amazing Gaming
Casino Extra welcomes live games from Amazing Gaming
Casino Extra knows how to spoil players by regularly welcoming new slot machines. Moreover, there's no chance of disappointing fans of live dealer games. This online casino is well equipped with live video games from authentic casinos and studios.
In this area, this online casino has just added an additional software, Amazing Gaming. You can now enjoy multiple live tables in the lobby.
Real dealers to enjoy the same conditions as in a real casino
As fans of traditional games know, Casino Extra is undoubtedly the best place on the Internet to enjoy exciting live tables. You can count on the entire library of renowned software such as LuckyStreak and especially Evolution, reports https://bollywood-casino.com/game/lightning-roulette/.
Without having to go anywhere, we can watch the precise movements of real live dealers as they animate our games by dealing cards or throwing an ivory ball into the cylinder of a roulette wheel. Casino Extra offers the same playing conditions as a land-based establishment for maximum excitement.
17 live tables dedicated to 4 great casino classics
Casino Extra's live section has always delighted a wide range of players on the Internet, but it has just increased its undeniable interest. Recently, it has welcomed the live tables of an additional software. This is Amazing Gaming, which was established more than 20 years ago now. Initially active in the sports betting and slot machine sectors in particular, it then moved on to live games among other things.
In this sector, Casino Extra offers 17 live tables, 9 of which are dedicated to baccarat, 6 to blackjack, 1 to roulette and 1 to dragon tiger. To appeal to most pockets, they offer a wide range of bets from €2 to €5,000. However, you can only bet between €2 and €2,500 on blackjack during a game.
A very successful immersion
All of Amazing Gaming's live tables at Casino Extra follow the traditional rules of the classic games they allow us to play. Each one takes place in a beautifully decorated studio. In many cases, we can see other tables on our screen, which gives us the impression of being immersed in a real casino.
This feeling is also reinforced by the technical quality of the whole. Indeed, the HD cameras used by Amazing Gaming allow us to enjoy a good image quality. On the other hand, the streaming does not lag and always remains fluid.
In short, we have to admit that it is with great pleasure that we discover Amazing Gaming live games on Casino Extra. We should not sulk our pleasure, especially since this online casino offers a generous welcome bonus of up to 350€ plus 100 free spins on our first 3 deposits.
2 Shanghai brewer’s biscuits
500ml water, boiled then allowed to cool
- Wash and soak the rice over night.
- Next day, steam the rice over a large muslin cloth till cooked and soft.
- Carefully add the 500ml water into the rice, place the whole in a very clean urn and leave to cool further.
- Crush the brewer’s yeast biscuits over the rice and press down on the rice.
- Create a little ‘well’ in the middle of the rice, cover the urn with clingfilm and put the urn’s lid on tightly.
- Allow it to work its magic in 2-3 days in a warm place like an airing cupboard. The fermentation process needs to be allowed to occur uninterrupted, so resist any temptation to open the urn to check on progress. A yoghurt maker or an instant pot with yoghurt making function would be perfect for this mixture at a constant 30°C .
- When the precious wine liquid can be seen gathering in the ‘well’ is when your rice wine is ready.
- Finally, keep the resulting home-made wine in the fridge, for drinking later or for use in cooking.
“Shanghai Brewer’s Biscuits”
CHICKEN, TOFU AND EGGPLANT HOTPOT
450g chicken breast or thigh (skin on)
1 tsp fish sauce
1 box soft tofu
2 garlic cloves, chopped
3 salted duck eggs, boiled
2 tsp cooking oil
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
300ml chicken stock
1 tsp corn starch dissolved in 3 tsp water
1 spring onion, sliced
- Dice the chicken and marinate in a splash of soy sauce, Chinese rice wine, cornstarch and white pepper.
- Remove the duck egg yolk and roughly chop the egg white.
- Dice the aubergines into cubes.
- In a hot wok or frying pan, add 1 tsp cooking oil till smoking hot and fry the aubergine.
- Add the garlic and fry.
- Add a teaspoon or two of water to help cook the aubergine.
- When the aubergine is soft and cooked, remove from wok and set aside.
- In the same wok, add the remaining oil and fry the chicken pieces till light golden brown.
- Add the egg white and yolk and the fish sauce and fry with the chicken till fragrant.
- In a clay pot, add the tofu, aubergine, chicken cubes, chicken stock and all the rest of seasonings.
- Bring to a boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the cornstarch water to thicken the sauce.
- Serve hot, topped with some sliced spring onions and a drizzle of glutinous rice wine.
DAIKON AND GREEN TEA BROTH
3g Miya Senchagreen tea leaves
200ml water (for brewing the tea)
salt to taste
- Add the mooli into a pot and add just barely enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil and cook till soft.
- Season with salt.
- Separately, brew the green tea.
- Pour the tea on to the mooli to make this interesting and nutritious soup.
FRAGRANT TEA STEAM FOR LUNGS
- Choose a fragrant tea, if you can, like Lishan Oolong , or an mellow aromatic one like Emperor Pu Erh 1998 Vintage .
- Add freshly boiled water to 2 or 3 grams of tea leaves in a small cereal bowl.
- Position your face over the bowl and let yourself breathe in the steam.
- Use your hands on the edge of the bowl to keep too much steam from escaping.
- Enjoy this experience for 10 minutes, then you can sit up and drink the tea!
- Don’t forget, with a good quality tea, you can keep adding more hot water and brew the tea again and again.
- Fill a muslin bag, no bigger then the palm of your hand, with some unrefined rock salt.
- Warm the bag in a microwave.
- Lie down on your front comfortably and place the warm muslin bag on your ‘ Da Zui’ (大椎) acupuncture point. This acupuncture point is the slightly protuberant vertebra just below the back of the neck.
- Do this as often as you can, ideally every day.
- You can also aim the hot water flow at the same acupuncture point when you’re in the shower.
FOOT SOAK BEFORE BEDTIME
- Soak your feet in a barely warm water.
- Then do is very gradually add hotter water.
- When the first drop of perspiration appears on the tip of your nose, drain away the hot water and massage your feet dry.
- Then lie in bed with the soles of your feet facing each other.
- Do this in as relaxed a way as you can, staying in that position for about 10 minutes.
- This will allow your Qi energy to flow more freely via the acupuncture point that affects the kidneys.
- After that, let yourself enjoy a night of blissful rest.
RELIEF FOR DRY COUGH
- The ‘ Tai Yuan’ acupuncture point is located on the underside of the wrist, below the thumb.
- Gently massage it 10 times in a clockwise direction.
- Then massage it 10 times anti-clockwise.
- Do this three times.
- Repeat daily or whenever you can.