Casino Without Swedish License – Good or Bad?
If you are a seasoned casino player, you have probably heard of the phenomenon of casinos without a Swedish license. Recently, many Swedish players have moved to start playing at such casinos. It is easy to understand, because unlicensed casinos can offer more on several different levels.
In this text, however, we will ask ourselves whether it is good or bad to play in casinos without a license. Are there only advantages or are there also things that are bad about playing at a casino without a Swedish license? Keep reading to find out the answers to those questions and many more.If you are looking for a really reliable casino, which is not only a great offer to play, but also the highest level of protection of personal data, follow https://casinonutansvensklicens.org/casino-med-minsta-insattning/.
Casino without a Swedish license definition
Before we go into how it is to play at casinos without a license, we must define the term. By casino without a Swedish license, we refer to gaming companies that offer casino games and that lack a Swedish gaming license. Casinos that have no gaming license at all are incredibly rare.
The unlicensed casinos that we write about in this article do have a gaming license after all, but it comes from countries other than Sweden. This means that these gambling companies have been controlled and approved by gambling authorities in other countries.
As a rule, Swedish authorities also carry out ongoing checks, to make sure that the gambling companies continue to live up to the requirements. The system therefore looks the same as here in Sweden. The only difference is that other gambling companies issue the licenses and other laws must be followed.
Good things about unlicensed casinos
If you are lucky enough to find a good casino without a Swedish license, you can get at least as safe and smooth gaming experience as in a Swedish casino. There are quite a few advantages to unlicensed casinos. For example, you will be able to get more bonuses. You will also get more casinos to choose from. The range of games will also be wider and larger.
- The range of games is larger and more varied.
- Generous bonuses.
- Larger selection of casinos.
- Play despite active game break.
- Greater range of payment methods.
The range of games is larger and more varied
Are you tired of the game selection at Swedish casinos? Then you should try your luck at a casino without a Swedish license instead. Because at a casino without a Swedish license, you will probably come across several manufacturers that you know from before. Some examples of such are NetEnt, Play 'n GO and Evolution. However, there you will also be able to find completely different manufacturers that you have probably never heard of before.
In unlicensed casinos there are also more game categories than in Swedish casinos. For example, it is not unusual to be able to play bingo, lotto , scratch cards and several different virtual sports at a casino without a Swedish license. These game categories usually do not appear in Swedish casinos at all.
Of course they also have the usual categories; slots, jackpots, table games and more. There are also several unlicensed casinos that, in addition to an overcrowded casino, have betting on a large range of sports and events. Some casinos even produce their own games and/or offer exclusive titles.
The range of games at unlicensed casinos is also usually significantly larger than that at Swedish casinos. As a rule, it is several times larger than what you can find in Swedish casinos.
If you like bonuses, you are probably disappointed with Swedish casinos right now. There you can't get more than a single bonus of a paltry SEK 100. However, this restriction does not apply to foreign casinos. The betting companies can give away as many bonuses as they want. Some casinos give away new bonuses every day.
The bonus party usually starts with one or more generous welcome bonuses. After that, most unlicensed casinos have recurring weekly bonuses where you get the chance to increase your bankroll. Cashback bonuses are unique to foreign casinos and mean that you get back a certain percentage of the money you have played for.
Larger selection of casinos
When the Swedish gambling license was introduced, the range of Swedish gambling companies shrank. Some casinos went bankrupt. Others simply chose not to apply for a Swedish license. Now there are about a hundred casinos with a Swedish license to choose from. If, on the other hand, you leave the Swedish market, the supply immediately becomes larger. There you get thousands of different online casinos to choose from. This increases the chance that you will be able to find a gaming site that has everything you desire.
Play despite active game break
If you have activated a game break on Spelpaus.se, you can no longer play at Swedish casinos. Then you can choose to wait until your break period has passed or to play at a casino without a Swedish license instead. The Swedish gambling break only applies to gambling companies with a Swedish gambling license. For other casinos, it is free to accept players, just as usual.
Greater range of payment methods
Another nice thing about unlicensed casinos is that they have a wide range of payment methods. The most common cards , Visa and Mastercard, are available at almost all unlicensed online casinos. Some unlicensed casinos also accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Swedish casinos are no longer allowed to do that. In addition to these methods, they usually offer e-wallets, Paysafecard, bank transfer and more. At some unlicensed casinos you can use BankID and Trustly. Their range of payment methods is usually both larger and wider than what you can find in Swedish casinos.
Things that are less good
Unfortunately, there are also some things that are not so good about unlicensed casinos. One of these is security. It is the main reason why the Swedish Gambling Authority advises against gambling at unlicensed casinos. There is also a risk that you will play more than you intended. Because at casinos without a license there are no restrictions that you may be used to from Swedish casinos. Another thing you need to watch out for when it comes to unlicensed casinos is that all gaming licenses are not created equal.
- Security is not always the best.
- Risk of developing gambling addiction.
- Different game licenses that vary in quality
Security is not always the best
Generally speaking, consumer safety is worse at casinos without a Swedish license. If you should come across a less serious gambling company and end up in a dispute with it, you cannot get help from the Swedish authorities.
You must therefore try to come to an agreement with the foreign gambling authority and/or the casino on your own. You are, however, entitled to help from the authorities if it were a Swedish casino that does not keep what they promised. Then you can contact the Gambling Inspectorate or the Swedish Consumer Agency.
The chance that you will succeed in getting money back from a casino without a Swedish license that refuses to pay is very small. They are experts in their domestic rules and can often find loopholes to slip away. How big the risk is of being affected by this partly depends on which gaming license the casino has. You can read more about it under the heading "Different game licenses that vary in quality" below.
Risk of developing gambling addiction
In Swedish casinos, there are many mechanisms in place to limit your gambling. All Swedish casinos, for example, have a deposit limit of SEK 5,000 per week. This means that it is impossible to play for more than that particular sum. Nowadays, all players must also indicate how long they intend to play each time they log in. Before each spin, you also have to wait three seconds at Swedish-licensed casinos.
At unlicensed casinos, you have a greater opportunity to decide for yourself about your gambling. You avoid the Swedish barriers and must be able to decide on your own when you have played enough and stop then. We do not recommend casinos without a Swedish license to anyone with problems with their gambling. We also cannot recommend unlicensed casinos to anyone who believes they are on the verge of developing gambling problems. For these individuals, it is better to stick to Swedish casinos.
Different game licenses that vary in quality
There are many different game licenses and these are not equal. Some countries have stricter gambling laws, while others do not place such high demands on their gambling companies. This means that the quality of unlicensed casinos varies between the different licenses. Therefore, we will now go through what the various gaming licenses mean for you as a player.
Malta Gaming License, MGA
A casino from MGA is always a safe card. MGA , which stands for Malta Gaming Authority, is their counterpart to the Gambling Authority. Malta's gambling license is the oldest in Europe and incredibly reputable. MGA casinos were the Swedes' favorite casinos before the Swedish gaming license was introduced. MGA is still a good choice, as European players do not have to pay taxes at these casinos. They also take the safety of their players seriously. Among other things, tough demands are placed on casinos to offer fair games. Gaming companies must also be able to guarantee that they provide technology that keeps players and their personal data safe.
There are even MGA casinos that support BankID and Trustly. At those gambling companies, you can count on just as safe and fast deposits and withdrawals as at Swedish casinos. As a rule, your withdrawals will land in your account within 15 minutes.
This is another gaming license that has been around for a long time. Curacao is an island in the West Indies with low taxes. The Curacao license is popular among online casinos and is relatively easy to obtain, compared to other gaming licenses. This has led to this license not having quite as good a reputation as some others. Having said that, there are of course serious casinos with this license as well. We just advise you to be a little extra careful and, for example, read some reviews of the casino before you deposit lots of money on it.
Curacao does not belong to Europe so at these casinos you will have to pay tax on your winnings . It is then 30% of your profit that will disappear in taxes.
Gibraltar's gambling authority places high security requirements on its casinos. They scrutinize everyone behind the casino carefully. The casino employees must also ensure that there is no money laundering or anything else illegal going on at their casino. Just like the MGA, Gibraltar casinos must have fair games and technology that meets the standards.
In order to play at a Gibraltar casino, you must register and verify your account. Gibraltar belongs to England, which no longer belongs to the EU. Therefore, you will have to pay tax on your winnings at a casino with a Gibraltar license. A casino without a Swedish license that has a Gibraltar license also has mandatory deposit limits.
Find a good casino without a Swedish license
Casinos without a license may not advertise to Swedes. So how do you as a Swede find a good casino without a Swedish license? It is easy. Our friends at have gathered all the necessary information about this. You have detailed reviews of various betting companies and a summary of all concepts. All casinos that are on their list are safe and licensed companies that accept Swedish players.
You cannot say with absolute certainty that it is bad or good to play at a casino without a Swedish license. There are thousands of casinos without a license and some are unserious, but others place at least as strict requirements on their casinos as the Swedish Gambling Inspectorate. MGA is an example of a reputable and serious license. That license is a guarantee that the casino complies with all current laws.
It also depends on how you define "good". For example, if you want a casino with many bonuses, a casino without a Swedish license can be excellent. Namely, they can give away as many bonuses and promotions as they want. They also have a better selection of games, with more games from exciting manufacturers. Another advantage is their wide range of payment methods. For example, use Trustly, cryptocurrencies or cards.
At the same time, there are some bad things about unlicensed casinos. One of these is that security is worse for a Swede who plays at a casino without a Swedish license. The chance that he will succeed in asserting himself against a casino without a Swedish license that refuses to pay out winnings is small. Another thing that may be perceived as less good by some players is the lack of latches. There are usually no deposit limits at unlicensed casinos. You don't have to wait between your slot machine spins and the game break is not as extensive. All of this combined can perhaps lead to some playing more than they originally intended.
2 Shanghai brewer’s biscuits
500ml water, boiled then allowed to cool
- Wash and soak the rice over night.
- Next day, steam the rice over a large muslin cloth till cooked and soft.
- Carefully add the 500ml water into the rice, place the whole in a very clean urn and leave to cool further.
- Crush the brewer’s yeast biscuits over the rice and press down on the rice.
- Create a little ‘well’ in the middle of the rice, cover the urn with clingfilm and put the urn’s lid on tightly.
- Allow it to work its magic in 2-3 days in a warm place like an airing cupboard. The fermentation process needs to be allowed to occur uninterrupted, so resist any temptation to open the urn to check on progress. A yoghurt maker or an instant pot with yoghurt making function would be perfect for this mixture at a constant 30°C .
- When the precious wine liquid can be seen gathering in the ‘well’ is when your rice wine is ready.
- Finally, keep the resulting home-made wine in the fridge, for drinking later or for use in cooking.
“Shanghai Brewer’s Biscuits”
CHICKEN, TOFU AND EGGPLANT HOTPOT
450g chicken breast or thigh (skin on)
1 tsp fish sauce
1 box soft tofu
2 garlic cloves, chopped
3 salted duck eggs, boiled
2 tsp cooking oil
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
300ml chicken stock
1 tsp corn starch dissolved in 3 tsp water
1 spring onion, sliced
- Dice the chicken and marinate in a splash of soy sauce, Chinese rice wine, cornstarch and white pepper.
- Remove the duck egg yolk and roughly chop the egg white.
- Dice the aubergines into cubes.
- In a hot wok or frying pan, add 1 tsp cooking oil till smoking hot and fry the aubergine.
- Add the garlic and fry.
- Add a teaspoon or two of water to help cook the aubergine.
- When the aubergine is soft and cooked, remove from wok and set aside.
- In the same wok, add the remaining oil and fry the chicken pieces till light golden brown.
- Add the egg white and yolk and the fish sauce and fry with the chicken till fragrant.
- In a clay pot, add the tofu, aubergine, chicken cubes, chicken stock and all the rest of seasonings.
- Bring to a boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the cornstarch water to thicken the sauce.
- Serve hot, topped with some sliced spring onions and a drizzle of glutinous rice wine.
DAIKON AND GREEN TEA BROTH
3g Miya Senchagreen tea leaves
200ml water (for brewing the tea)
salt to taste
- Add the mooli into a pot and add just barely enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil and cook till soft.
- Season with salt.
- Separately, brew the green tea.
- Pour the tea on to the mooli to make this interesting and nutritious soup.
FRAGRANT TEA STEAM FOR LUNGS
- Choose a fragrant tea, if you can, like Lishan Oolong , or an mellow aromatic one like Emperor Pu Erh 1998 Vintage .
- Add freshly boiled water to 2 or 3 grams of tea leaves in a small cereal bowl.
- Position your face over the bowl and let yourself breathe in the steam.
- Use your hands on the edge of the bowl to keep too much steam from escaping.
- Enjoy this experience for 10 minutes, then you can sit up and drink the tea!
- Don’t forget, with a good quality tea, you can keep adding more hot water and brew the tea again and again.
- Fill a muslin bag, no bigger then the palm of your hand, with some unrefined rock salt.
- Warm the bag in a microwave.
- Lie down on your front comfortably and place the warm muslin bag on your ‘ Da Zui’ (大椎) acupuncture point. This acupuncture point is the slightly protuberant vertebra just below the back of the neck.
- Do this as often as you can, ideally every day.
- You can also aim the hot water flow at the same acupuncture point when you’re in the shower.
FOOT SOAK BEFORE BEDTIME
- Soak your feet in a barely warm water.
- Then do is very gradually add hotter water.
- When the first drop of perspiration appears on the tip of your nose, drain away the hot water and massage your feet dry.
- Then lie in bed with the soles of your feet facing each other.
- Do this in as relaxed a way as you can, staying in that position for about 10 minutes.
- This will allow your Qi energy to flow more freely via the acupuncture point that affects the kidneys.
- After that, let yourself enjoy a night of blissful rest.
RELIEF FOR DRY COUGH
- The ‘ Tai Yuan’ acupuncture point is located on the underside of the wrist, below the thumb.
- Gently massage it 10 times in a clockwise direction.
- Then massage it 10 times anti-clockwise.
- Do this three times.
- Repeat daily or whenever you can.