How to start betting on football
You must have a sum of money to be able to play. It must be an amount you can afford to lose. An amount that you can both have and lose, as the saying goes. You should never borrow money to play. If you lose the money you borrowed, you will soon be in financial trouble. Debts grow faster than you can repay them. You should choose a gambling company that seems interesting and also has a good bonus and welcome package. Here you will find tips on how to play here on the site, you can choose when to play.
Glossary of common betting terms
- In the ratio between the profit and the bet. For example, if you bet SEK 100 with odds of 2.25, you will win SEK 225. It's really all about betting, simply explained. Betting on football is very simple. You can make yourself a cup of your favourite tea, and bet on your favourite team. You also have the option of betting completely safely using the Bank ID system at https://bastaspelbolagutanlicens.com/betting-med-bankid/.
- An offer to new customers. There are several different types of bonuses, and you should definitely establish yourself with several different gambling companies so that you can use their bonuses when betting on football. You also get various forms of offers, promotions and different forms of bonuses all the time, when you play with your gambling company .
- Bet on the number of goals in the match. If you guess more than 2.5 goals, you bet on TB. If you guess less than 2.5 goals, you bet lower. This type of game has clearly become increasingly popular in recent years. Really fun!
- You play during the current match. If you think a particular team is winning, then you are playing for that particular team. The odds change during the game and you can always bet on the team you think will win, or if you want to bet on a draw. There are also many other great forms of betting when it comes to live odds.
- 1 for the home team, X for the draw, 2 for the away team. It was actually the original game to bet on, if I remember correctly. Most of them, of course, 1, then 2 and, just as importantly, x. There's something magical about betting, and 1 x 2 is the ancient mother of all football games.
- You play for a team that leads by, say, 1.5 goals, or is trailing by 1.5 goals. You can also bet on how many goals the team can win. A game that has clearly grown a lot in recent years.
- About the same as the 1-X-2, but no cross here. You bet on which team you think will win, but if there is a draw, you get your money back. It's a good game when it works!
- Here you bet on which team you think will win, e.g. Allsvenskan, or which player will score the most goals in the next European Football Championship.
You can close your games using the Cash Out feature of some gambling companies . This means you can end the current game and get a smaller winnings than if you had stopped the game. Good to use if the match stands or weighs you down, or you can also minimise your losses by using what is known as Cash Out.
Keeping track of your bets
Keep track of your profits and losses. Keep a diary where you record everything about your gambling. Gambling companies also have a history that you can go into and check how you have gambled. You will also get a better idea of how different teams and individual players play when you keep a diary. You can easily go back and look before you play next time.
This is a really important point in your betting school. There is nothing to play with or neglect. If you want to become a good player in football or any other sport, you should definitely keep a diary of your wins and losses and keep track of how your bankroll is doing.
Knowledge and sense of betting
You will certainly gain more knowledge the longer you go. About different teams and different players. If you belong to a team and you know they are good, but they might not have the best players before the match, you might have to play for the opposing team. You will learn more as your interest grows and you will become more successful.
Just because you have your favourite team, there might be times when you shouldn't play them. The opposing team might sometimes have better conditions, and then you should of course play them. You should have a clear view, so to speak, which is part of the behind-the-scenes game for those who really excel at betting.
2 Shanghai brewer’s biscuits
500ml water, boiled then allowed to cool
- Wash and soak the rice over night.
- Next day, steam the rice over a large muslin cloth till cooked and soft.
- Carefully add the 500ml water into the rice, place the whole in a very clean urn and leave to cool further.
- Crush the brewer’s yeast biscuits over the rice and press down on the rice.
- Create a little ‘well’ in the middle of the rice, cover the urn with clingfilm and put the urn’s lid on tightly.
- Allow it to work its magic in 2-3 days in a warm place like an airing cupboard. The fermentation process needs to be allowed to occur uninterrupted, so resist any temptation to open the urn to check on progress. A yoghurt maker or an instant pot with yoghurt making function would be perfect for this mixture at a constant 30°C .
- When the precious wine liquid can be seen gathering in the ‘well’ is when your rice wine is ready.
- Finally, keep the resulting home-made wine in the fridge, for drinking later or for use in cooking.
“Shanghai Brewer’s Biscuits”
CHICKEN, TOFU AND EGGPLANT HOTPOT
450g chicken breast or thigh (skin on)
1 tsp fish sauce
1 box soft tofu
2 garlic cloves, chopped
3 salted duck eggs, boiled
2 tsp cooking oil
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
300ml chicken stock
1 tsp corn starch dissolved in 3 tsp water
1 spring onion, sliced
- Dice the chicken and marinate in a splash of soy sauce, Chinese rice wine, cornstarch and white pepper.
- Remove the duck egg yolk and roughly chop the egg white.
- Dice the aubergines into cubes.
- In a hot wok or frying pan, add 1 tsp cooking oil till smoking hot and fry the aubergine.
- Add the garlic and fry.
- Add a teaspoon or two of water to help cook the aubergine.
- When the aubergine is soft and cooked, remove from wok and set aside.
- In the same wok, add the remaining oil and fry the chicken pieces till light golden brown.
- Add the egg white and yolk and the fish sauce and fry with the chicken till fragrant.
- In a clay pot, add the tofu, aubergine, chicken cubes, chicken stock and all the rest of seasonings.
- Bring to a boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the cornstarch water to thicken the sauce.
- Serve hot, topped with some sliced spring onions and a drizzle of glutinous rice wine.
DAIKON AND GREEN TEA BROTH
3g Miya Senchagreen tea leaves
200ml water (for brewing the tea)
salt to taste
- Add the mooli into a pot and add just barely enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil and cook till soft.
- Season with salt.
- Separately, brew the green tea.
- Pour the tea on to the mooli to make this interesting and nutritious soup.
FRAGRANT TEA STEAM FOR LUNGS
- Choose a fragrant tea, if you can, like Lishan Oolong , or an mellow aromatic one like Emperor Pu Erh 1998 Vintage .
- Add freshly boiled water to 2 or 3 grams of tea leaves in a small cereal bowl.
- Position your face over the bowl and let yourself breathe in the steam.
- Use your hands on the edge of the bowl to keep too much steam from escaping.
- Enjoy this experience for 10 minutes, then you can sit up and drink the tea!
- Don’t forget, with a good quality tea, you can keep adding more hot water and brew the tea again and again.
- Fill a muslin bag, no bigger then the palm of your hand, with some unrefined rock salt.
- Warm the bag in a microwave.
- Lie down on your front comfortably and place the warm muslin bag on your ‘ Da Zui’ (大椎) acupuncture point. This acupuncture point is the slightly protuberant vertebra just below the back of the neck.
- Do this as often as you can, ideally every day.
- You can also aim the hot water flow at the same acupuncture point when you’re in the shower.
FOOT SOAK BEFORE BEDTIME
- Soak your feet in a barely warm water.
- Then do is very gradually add hotter water.
- When the first drop of perspiration appears on the tip of your nose, drain away the hot water and massage your feet dry.
- Then lie in bed with the soles of your feet facing each other.
- Do this in as relaxed a way as you can, staying in that position for about 10 minutes.
- This will allow your Qi energy to flow more freely via the acupuncture point that affects the kidneys.
- After that, let yourself enjoy a night of blissful rest.
RELIEF FOR DRY COUGH
- The ‘ Tai Yuan’ acupuncture point is located on the underside of the wrist, below the thumb.
- Gently massage it 10 times in a clockwise direction.
- Then massage it 10 times anti-clockwise.
- Do this three times.
- Repeat daily or whenever you can.