How to check vision at home
Often, in a situation where problems with vision appear, first of all, the person begins to seek the answer to such a claimed question, how to test the vision at home on the Internet. In principle, vision check is a peculiar assessment of human abilities aimed at distinguishing various elements. Today, visual acuity is usually checked at sufficiently long distances, and in some situations, for example, if a person is already more than 40 years old, it is allowed to check, as they say, near. With the usual procedure of such an inspection, a specialist is familiar, probably all, even small children.
Methods for checking visual acuity
But how to check vision at home? To do this, it is allowed to use a variety of tests or the use of an ordinary standard check table. If at this moment there is a table-printed on the printer, it is recommended to hang on the wall with a distance of 5 meters. At the same time, as in the office, alternately costs each eye to read all the letters available in 12 rows. As a rule, the lower row corresponds to the visual sharpness of 2 units, but the upper is 0.1. If you managed to read, for example, the 10th row, then we can assume that the vision is completely normal. In no means, a correction is needed.
- In addition, there is still some modern way to check human vision. With a three-meter distance, it is necessary to look at such letters drawn in a variety of directions as "E". If the vision of a person is normal, then he will be able to correctly define their direction: right or left, top or bottom.
- At the same time, all household methods are an exemplary vision check, since the contrast of the displayed signs is quite important to carry out such a special study and, of course, illumination. That is why it is recommended to visit a specialist in order not to look for an answer regarding visiting vision at home.
How do you know that vision is normal?
For example, there is such a definition of the result as 6/6, where the first number is considered to be the distance, respectively, from which vision was carried out. This indicator means that human vision is normal. But as for the second notation, they are considered to be the distance from which a well-seen person can read the same lines on a special table.
So, if, for example, the second indicator turned out to be less than the first one, then we can assume that vision is significantly better than the norm, and if the opposite is more, then the level of vision is bad. For example, this indicator as 6/3 means that a person sees perfectly from the distance to 6 meters, and people with normal indicators of view perfectly see the same string, but from a distance of 3 meters. So it is possible to determine a variety of violations of vision. More detailed information on this occasion can be found only at a specialist. Melbet welcomes new players to a variety of bonuses. MelBet Promo Code and when you use it during registration, you can claim an exclusive sports betting welcome bonus worth 130% up to €/$130. Anyone who has registered, filled out a client’s profile and passed identification will be able to get the secret code. The first promo code can be activated upon registration. The form has a graph where you can enter a combination of numbers and letters. Every renowned bookmaker that wants to attract customers provides a generous welcome offer. Their goal is to promote their brand among and to attract more attention.
2 Shanghai brewer’s biscuits
500ml water, boiled then allowed to cool
- Wash and soak the rice over night.
- Next day, steam the rice over a large muslin cloth till cooked and soft.
- Carefully add the 500ml water into the rice, place the whole in a very clean urn and leave to cool further.
- Crush the brewer’s yeast biscuits over the rice and press down on the rice.
- Create a little ‘well’ in the middle of the rice, cover the urn with clingfilm and put the urn’s lid on tightly.
- Allow it to work its magic in 2-3 days in a warm place like an airing cupboard. The fermentation process needs to be allowed to occur uninterrupted, so resist any temptation to open the urn to check on progress. A yoghurt maker or an instant pot with yoghurt making function would be perfect for this mixture at a constant 30°C .
- When the precious wine liquid can be seen gathering in the ‘well’ is when your rice wine is ready.
- Finally, keep the resulting home-made wine in the fridge, for drinking later or for use in cooking.
“Shanghai Brewer’s Biscuits”
CHICKEN, TOFU AND EGGPLANT HOTPOT
450g chicken breast or thigh (skin on)
1 tsp fish sauce
1 box soft tofu
2 garlic cloves, chopped
3 salted duck eggs, boiled
2 tsp cooking oil
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
300ml chicken stock
1 tsp corn starch dissolved in 3 tsp water
1 spring onion, sliced
- Dice the chicken and marinate in a splash of soy sauce, Chinese rice wine, cornstarch and white pepper.
- Remove the duck egg yolk and roughly chop the egg white.
- Dice the aubergines into cubes.
- In a hot wok or frying pan, add 1 tsp cooking oil till smoking hot and fry the aubergine.
- Add the garlic and fry.
- Add a teaspoon or two of water to help cook the aubergine.
- When the aubergine is soft and cooked, remove from wok and set aside.
- In the same wok, add the remaining oil and fry the chicken pieces till light golden brown.
- Add the egg white and yolk and the fish sauce and fry with the chicken till fragrant.
- In a clay pot, add the tofu, aubergine, chicken cubes, chicken stock and all the rest of seasonings.
- Bring to a boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the cornstarch water to thicken the sauce.
- Serve hot, topped with some sliced spring onions and a drizzle of glutinous rice wine.
DAIKON AND GREEN TEA BROTH
3g Miya Senchagreen tea leaves
200ml water (for brewing the tea)
salt to taste
- Add the mooli into a pot and add just barely enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil and cook till soft.
- Season with salt.
- Separately, brew the green tea.
- Pour the tea on to the mooli to make this interesting and nutritious soup.
FRAGRANT TEA STEAM FOR LUNGS
- Choose a fragrant tea, if you can, like Lishan Oolong , or an mellow aromatic one like Emperor Pu Erh 1998 Vintage .
- Add freshly boiled water to 2 or 3 grams of tea leaves in a small cereal bowl.
- Position your face over the bowl and let yourself breathe in the steam.
- Use your hands on the edge of the bowl to keep too much steam from escaping.
- Enjoy this experience for 10 minutes, then you can sit up and drink the tea!
- Don’t forget, with a good quality tea, you can keep adding more hot water and brew the tea again and again.
- Fill a muslin bag, no bigger then the palm of your hand, with some unrefined rock salt.
- Warm the bag in a microwave.
- Lie down on your front comfortably and place the warm muslin bag on your ‘ Da Zui’ (大椎) acupuncture point. This acupuncture point is the slightly protuberant vertebra just below the back of the neck.
- Do this as often as you can, ideally every day.
- You can also aim the hot water flow at the same acupuncture point when you’re in the shower.
FOOT SOAK BEFORE BEDTIME
- Soak your feet in a barely warm water.
- Then do is very gradually add hotter water.
- When the first drop of perspiration appears on the tip of your nose, drain away the hot water and massage your feet dry.
- Then lie in bed with the soles of your feet facing each other.
- Do this in as relaxed a way as you can, staying in that position for about 10 minutes.
- This will allow your Qi energy to flow more freely via the acupuncture point that affects the kidneys.
- After that, let yourself enjoy a night of blissful rest.
RELIEF FOR DRY COUGH
- The ‘ Tai Yuan’ acupuncture point is located on the underside of the wrist, below the thumb.
- Gently massage it 10 times in a clockwise direction.
- Then massage it 10 times anti-clockwise.
- Do this three times.
- Repeat daily or whenever you can.