Play poker without a Swedish license
Are you tired of the Swedish range of poker sites? Are all bonuses already taken and you are looking for more? Then maybe you should play poker without a Swedish license. Playing poker without a Swedish license means that you register on a poker site that does not have the Swedish gaming license. It is not illegal for you as a Swede to play on one of these sites and you usually get to take advantage of generous welcome bonuses with low deposit requirements.
Playing poker without a Swedish license comes with a number of different advantages and disadvantages. We always believe that it is best to be aware of what applies when you choose to play poker without a Swedish license. Therefore, we have not only reviewed all unlicensed poker sites, but we have also written this guide so that you can take part in everything yourself before you choose to register on an unlicensed poker site like https://casinonutansvensklicens.net/.
Poker without a break
One of the factors that comes into play when you choose to play on an unlicensed poker site is the game break. Poker without a break is available for those of you who have regrouped for a break at spelpaus.se, where you as a player can play on unlicensed poker sites even though you sat down for a break.
If you know that you are weak for gambling and the lure of being able to win money, we do not recommend that you register on these sites. Poker sites without a break can be attractive to you who set yourself up for a break and we believe that it is best that you complete your break and do not register on these sites.
However, is it that you missed your deregistration from a long period of play break and feel that you have your gambling under control? Yes, then poker without a break can be something for you.
Poker sites without a license are thus not covered by spelpaus.se as only the Swedish-licensed gaming companies are connected to this service. This is something that can be both positive and negative for many and we advise all players to be extra careful in any gambling addiction.
Poker without a license tax free
Playing poker can be both fun and less fun. Fun when we win and less fun when we lose. But what do we do when we win at poker, we have to pay taxes?For Swedish licensed poker sites, we know that the winnings are tax-free, but what about unlicensed poker. Is poker without a license tax free?
This is a good question and the answer is actually both yes and no. Poker without a license is tax-free, but there are also sites where you as a player must tax your winnings.
For those sites that are licensed with the Swedish license or another EU / ESS license, such as the MGA license or the Danish license, you as a Swedish player do not have to pay tax on your winnings! This is a decision taken by the European Court of Justice and which applies to all countries within the EU and the ESS.
Poker sites without a Swedish license
There are a number of different licenses that gaming companies around the world can obtain. Among them we find the Swedish license, the MGA license, the dance license, and many more.
Therefore, it is not so strange that there are poker sites without a Swedish license. Poker sites without a Swedish license have chosen not to pay for the Swedish license, as a result, they are not allowed to target Swedish players according to the Swedish Gaming Act. Therefore, you will not find Swedish text on poker sites without a Swedish license. We, therefore, hope that your English is good enough if you decide to play on one of these stairs.
Poker sites without Swedish licenses are not completely unlicensed but simply go under another. The most common license is the MGA license and is the one that almost all other gaming companies had before the Swedish license. Therefore, we would like to point out that unlicensed poker sites are not as insecure as many people think, they usually have one of the most secure licenses - MGA which guarantees your security at the various poker sites.
2 Shanghai brewer’s biscuits
500ml water, boiled then allowed to cool
- Wash and soak the rice over night.
- Next day, steam the rice over a large muslin cloth till cooked and soft.
- Carefully add the 500ml water into the rice, place the whole in a very clean urn and leave to cool further.
- Crush the brewer’s yeast biscuits over the rice and press down on the rice.
- Create a little ‘well’ in the middle of the rice, cover the urn with clingfilm and put the urn’s lid on tightly.
- Allow it to work its magic in 2-3 days in a warm place like an airing cupboard. The fermentation process needs to be allowed to occur uninterrupted, so resist any temptation to open the urn to check on progress. A yoghurt maker or an instant pot with yoghurt making function would be perfect for this mixture at a constant 30°C .
- When the precious wine liquid can be seen gathering in the ‘well’ is when your rice wine is ready.
- Finally, keep the resulting home-made wine in the fridge, for drinking later or for use in cooking.
“Shanghai Brewer’s Biscuits”
CHICKEN, TOFU AND EGGPLANT HOTPOT
450g chicken breast or thigh (skin on)
1 tsp fish sauce
1 box soft tofu
2 garlic cloves, chopped
3 salted duck eggs, boiled
2 tsp cooking oil
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
300ml chicken stock
1 tsp corn starch dissolved in 3 tsp water
1 spring onion, sliced
- Dice the chicken and marinate in a splash of soy sauce, Chinese rice wine, cornstarch and white pepper.
- Remove the duck egg yolk and roughly chop the egg white.
- Dice the aubergines into cubes.
- In a hot wok or frying pan, add 1 tsp cooking oil till smoking hot and fry the aubergine.
- Add the garlic and fry.
- Add a teaspoon or two of water to help cook the aubergine.
- When the aubergine is soft and cooked, remove from wok and set aside.
- In the same wok, add the remaining oil and fry the chicken pieces till light golden brown.
- Add the egg white and yolk and the fish sauce and fry with the chicken till fragrant.
- In a clay pot, add the tofu, aubergine, chicken cubes, chicken stock and all the rest of seasonings.
- Bring to a boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the cornstarch water to thicken the sauce.
- Serve hot, topped with some sliced spring onions and a drizzle of glutinous rice wine.
DAIKON AND GREEN TEA BROTH
3g Miya Senchagreen tea leaves
200ml water (for brewing the tea)
salt to taste
- Add the mooli into a pot and add just barely enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil and cook till soft.
- Season with salt.
- Separately, brew the green tea.
- Pour the tea on to the mooli to make this interesting and nutritious soup.
FRAGRANT TEA STEAM FOR LUNGS
- Choose a fragrant tea, if you can, like Lishan Oolong , or an mellow aromatic one like Emperor Pu Erh 1998 Vintage .
- Add freshly boiled water to 2 or 3 grams of tea leaves in a small cereal bowl.
- Position your face over the bowl and let yourself breathe in the steam.
- Use your hands on the edge of the bowl to keep too much steam from escaping.
- Enjoy this experience for 10 minutes, then you can sit up and drink the tea!
- Don’t forget, with a good quality tea, you can keep adding more hot water and brew the tea again and again.
- Fill a muslin bag, no bigger then the palm of your hand, with some unrefined rock salt.
- Warm the bag in a microwave.
- Lie down on your front comfortably and place the warm muslin bag on your ‘ Da Zui’ (大椎) acupuncture point. This acupuncture point is the slightly protuberant vertebra just below the back of the neck.
- Do this as often as you can, ideally every day.
- You can also aim the hot water flow at the same acupuncture point when you’re in the shower.
FOOT SOAK BEFORE BEDTIME
- Soak your feet in a barely warm water.
- Then do is very gradually add hotter water.
- When the first drop of perspiration appears on the tip of your nose, drain away the hot water and massage your feet dry.
- Then lie in bed with the soles of your feet facing each other.
- Do this in as relaxed a way as you can, staying in that position for about 10 minutes.
- This will allow your Qi energy to flow more freely via the acupuncture point that affects the kidneys.
- After that, let yourself enjoy a night of blissful rest.
RELIEF FOR DRY COUGH
- The ‘ Tai Yuan’ acupuncture point is located on the underside of the wrist, below the thumb.
- Gently massage it 10 times in a clockwise direction.
- Then massage it 10 times anti-clockwise.
- Do this three times.
- Repeat daily or whenever you can.