So you can have sustainable gambling with live odds at a sportsbook
What is a sportsbook?
Sportsbook is an expression mainly used in the USA, and which describes a place where you can bet on, among other things, live odds on sports such as football, basketball, baseball, hockey, dog racing, handball, MMA, boxing and NASCAR. Best offer for betting you find at bastaspelbolagutanlicens.com.
7 ways to play sustainably with a sportsbook
1. Set up a fixed gaming budget
It's a good idea to set a fixed budget for how much you can play for each month. If we play with the idea and say you have a monthly gambling budget of SEK 200, then it is also important that you stick to it. If you break your budget, it is easy to fall into a gambling and/or debt trap.
2. Play the right way
Learning to play the right way, i.e. in a way where you maximize your chances of winning, is an important component when it comes to live casino games. According to Windowstips , it is actually possible to play at a casino on your computer without having to pay anything, which is a good way to "train yourself" before you start playing at real live casinos.
3. Stop playing at the right time
Stopping playing at the right time, i.e. when you have won and are in the plus, is also an important thing. It is easy to gamble away the winnings if you do not know when it is time to stop playing.
4. Don't try to replay your losses
If you have lost money at online casino games, it is often a good idea to stop playing for the time being. Continuing to play to try to recoup losses is basically always a bad idea, so be prepared for that.
5. Play at the right casino
There are online casinos that are serious, but at the same time there are those that are not. You should therefore make sure to read about which casinos can be trusted. At the same time, it is worth considering that basically all online casinos are serious, even if there are individual players who have not behaved over the years.
6. Take part in the welcome bonus
Taking advantage of the welcome bonus that is (very often) offered is a smart thing to do. You then play risk-free until the welcome bonus runs out, but you can also be lucky and win money when you play for the welcome bonus amount.
Worth considering here is that you should read the current terms and conditions for the welcome bonus. Sometimes it is only allowed to play on certain games with the welcome bonus, and sometimes you have to wager the money a certain number of times to be able to withdraw it.
7. Do not play when you have drunk alcohol
If you play at a physical casino, for example Casino Cosmopol in Stockholm, then there are guards who ask you to take some air if you get a little too drunk. The same does not apply to online casinos, where, for example, you play in front of your mobile phone or computer.
So drinking alcohol when playing at an online casino is risky, because if you are too drunk, you can gamble away a lot of money without being able to reflect on whether it is time to stop playing or not.
2 Shanghai brewer’s biscuits
500ml water, boiled then allowed to cool
- Wash and soak the rice over night.
- Next day, steam the rice over a large muslin cloth till cooked and soft.
- Carefully add the 500ml water into the rice, place the whole in a very clean urn and leave to cool further.
- Crush the brewer’s yeast biscuits over the rice and press down on the rice.
- Create a little ‘well’ in the middle of the rice, cover the urn with clingfilm and put the urn’s lid on tightly.
- Allow it to work its magic in 2-3 days in a warm place like an airing cupboard. The fermentation process needs to be allowed to occur uninterrupted, so resist any temptation to open the urn to check on progress. A yoghurt maker or an instant pot with yoghurt making function would be perfect for this mixture at a constant 30°C .
- When the precious wine liquid can be seen gathering in the ‘well’ is when your rice wine is ready.
- Finally, keep the resulting home-made wine in the fridge, for drinking later or for use in cooking.
“Shanghai Brewer’s Biscuits”
CHICKEN, TOFU AND EGGPLANT HOTPOT
450g chicken breast or thigh (skin on)
1 tsp fish sauce
1 box soft tofu
2 garlic cloves, chopped
3 salted duck eggs, boiled
2 tsp cooking oil
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
300ml chicken stock
1 tsp corn starch dissolved in 3 tsp water
1 spring onion, sliced
- Dice the chicken and marinate in a splash of soy sauce, Chinese rice wine, cornstarch and white pepper.
- Remove the duck egg yolk and roughly chop the egg white.
- Dice the aubergines into cubes.
- In a hot wok or frying pan, add 1 tsp cooking oil till smoking hot and fry the aubergine.
- Add the garlic and fry.
- Add a teaspoon or two of water to help cook the aubergine.
- When the aubergine is soft and cooked, remove from wok and set aside.
- In the same wok, add the remaining oil and fry the chicken pieces till light golden brown.
- Add the egg white and yolk and the fish sauce and fry with the chicken till fragrant.
- In a clay pot, add the tofu, aubergine, chicken cubes, chicken stock and all the rest of seasonings.
- Bring to a boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the cornstarch water to thicken the sauce.
- Serve hot, topped with some sliced spring onions and a drizzle of glutinous rice wine.
DAIKON AND GREEN TEA BROTH
3g Miya Senchagreen tea leaves
200ml water (for brewing the tea)
salt to taste
- Add the mooli into a pot and add just barely enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil and cook till soft.
- Season with salt.
- Separately, brew the green tea.
- Pour the tea on to the mooli to make this interesting and nutritious soup.
FRAGRANT TEA STEAM FOR LUNGS
- Choose a fragrant tea, if you can, like Lishan Oolong , or an mellow aromatic one like Emperor Pu Erh 1998 Vintage .
- Add freshly boiled water to 2 or 3 grams of tea leaves in a small cereal bowl.
- Position your face over the bowl and let yourself breathe in the steam.
- Use your hands on the edge of the bowl to keep too much steam from escaping.
- Enjoy this experience for 10 minutes, then you can sit up and drink the tea!
- Don’t forget, with a good quality tea, you can keep adding more hot water and brew the tea again and again.
- Fill a muslin bag, no bigger then the palm of your hand, with some unrefined rock salt.
- Warm the bag in a microwave.
- Lie down on your front comfortably and place the warm muslin bag on your ‘ Da Zui’ (大椎) acupuncture point. This acupuncture point is the slightly protuberant vertebra just below the back of the neck.
- Do this as often as you can, ideally every day.
- You can also aim the hot water flow at the same acupuncture point when you’re in the shower.
FOOT SOAK BEFORE BEDTIME
- Soak your feet in a barely warm water.
- Then do is very gradually add hotter water.
- When the first drop of perspiration appears on the tip of your nose, drain away the hot water and massage your feet dry.
- Then lie in bed with the soles of your feet facing each other.
- Do this in as relaxed a way as you can, staying in that position for about 10 minutes.
- This will allow your Qi energy to flow more freely via the acupuncture point that affects the kidneys.
- After that, let yourself enjoy a night of blissful rest.
RELIEF FOR DRY COUGH
- The ‘ Tai Yuan’ acupuncture point is located on the underside of the wrist, below the thumb.
- Gently massage it 10 times in a clockwise direction.
- Then massage it 10 times anti-clockwise.
- Do this three times.
- Repeat daily or whenever you can.