Give the gift of delectable teas, tea connoisseur’s expertise or tea utensils with a Teanamu eGift Card to that special person!
£10 eGift Card
Give something extraordinary with the Teanamu eGift Card! Redeemable on our online tea shop, it’s the ticket to a exquisitely delectable experience.
The Teanamu eGift Card is emailed directly to that special someone with a personalized message and a uniquely tea-themed card design on a date specified by you.
Redeemable on all the teas, tea wares and tea classes available on our online tea shop within 365 days from the date of delivery.
Once the e-Gift Card is redeemed as wallet credit, it can be used in multiple transactions and its cash value will be deducted accordingly for every purchase.
This eGift Card cannot be used for in-store purchases or as payment towards afternoon tea served at the teahouse. Our standard “Tea’s & Cs” and shipping charges will apply to all online purchases made using this eGift Card.
Tea’s & C’s of eGift Card
Terms and Conditions of Teanamu Electronic Gift Card
Teanamu’s electronic/online gift card (hereby known as ‘Teanamu eGift Card’ or ‘eGift Card’) has its own set of terms and conditions as listed on this page in addition to the general terms and conditions listed here.
About Teanamu eGift Card
Teanamu eGift Card is redeemable against online purchases (including the cost of shipping) on www.teanamu.com only and has an expiry date of one (1) calendar year from the date of the Teanamu eGift Card delivery via email to the recipient.
- Teanamu eGift Card can only be redeemed against online tea and tea wares purchases on www.teanamu.com which also include online purchases of scheduled tea classes.
- Teanamu eGift Card cannot be used to purchase another gift card or eGift Card. Also, it cannot be used to purchase a gift voucher/certificate for tea class or afternoon tea. If the eGift Card has been used for such purposes, Teanamu Limited reserved the right to cancel the transaction and refund the amount back to your eGift Card balance.
- Item(s) purchased using Teanamu eGift Card can only be refunded via eGift Card credit held on the redeemer’s account.
- Teanamu eGift Card is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Teanamu eGift Card balance will expire after 1 (one) calendar year from the date the Teanamu eGift Card is sent via email to the recipient.
- Vouchers and discounts cannot be applied to Teanamu eGift Card.
- Teanamu eGift Card is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges.
- Redemption of Teanamu eGift Card is only applicable in the country the Teanamu eGift Card was purchased. It cannot be redeemed in any other country.
- Unredeemed value cannot be converted to cash upon expiry of the Teanamu eGift Card.
Teanamu eGift Card Balance
You can view your Teanamu eGift Card balance when making an online purchase. On the checkout page, select Teanamu eGift Card as a payment option and enter your Teanamu eGift Card details. Your Teanamu eGift Card balance would be shown thereafter.
No refunds are permitted with respect to the purchase of Teanamu eGift Cards.
Lost or Stolen Teanamu eGift Cards
- If you suspect that someone has copied or stolen your Teanamu eGift Card, please contact us immediately.
- Teanamu eGift Cards will not be replaced if it is lost or stolen.
- Teanamu eGift Cards have cash value and should be safeguarded like cash.
- Teanamu Limited will not be liable for redeemed Teanamu eGift Cards if they have been stolen. Please do not display your Teanamu eGift Card details in any that might lead to it being used by person(s) other than the intended recipient.
- You may not use a Teanamu eGift Card to purchase another Teanamu eGift Card(s) or any other Gift Voucher(s) that have an expiry date.
- You may not use a Teanamu eGift Card to pay for any purchases made in-store or at Teanamu Chaya Teahouse or at any offsite events organised by Teanamu Limited.
- Teanamu eGift Cards are void if they are reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash.
- Unused Teanamu eGift Cards may not be transferred or exchanged for cash or equivalent value in goods or services.
Risk of Loss
Ownership and risk of loss of Teanamu eGift Card passes to the purchaser as soon as we send our confirmation email to the recipient whose details are provided by the purchaser at the time of online purchase of the eGift Card. Teanamu Limited is not responsible for lost or stolen Teanamu eGift Cards under any circumstances.
If you need assistance with any aspects of your purchase, ownership, or use of your Teanamu eGift Card, please contact us. Please provide your order number, or be ready to supply your email address that you used to make the online purchase of the eGift Card.
Payment for Teanamu eGift Cards will be processed online through PayPal payment engine. You do not need a PayPal account to complete your payment. Teanamu Limited reserves the right to use an alternative online payment engine without prior notice.
Delivery Information and Requirements for Teanamu eGift Card Purchasers
- All orders and successful delivery of Teanamu eGift Cards are subject to the approval of the purchaser’s financial institution. Until the transaction is approved and fully paid, your Teanamu eGift Card order may be cancelled or delayed.
- If the date on which you want a Teanamu eGift Card delivered has passed and the recipient has not received an email confirmation with the Teanamu eGift Card details, please contact us. Please provide the order number, or be ready to supply the email address that was used to make the online purchase.
- Teanamu Limited is not responsible for any Teanamu eGift Cards that are undelivered, undeliverable or not received due to the purchaser’s failure to enter an accurate email address for the recipient. Please check to make sure the email address of the recipient is correct and contact us if you suspect the recipient did not receive the Teanamu eGift Card via email.
Possible Reasons for Failed Delivery of Teanamu eGift Cards
If you have verified the recipient’s email address but the Teanamu eGift Card has not been viewed/used by the recipient within a reasonable period after the requested delivery date, the following is a list of the most common reasons why delivery may have appeared to have gone missing:
- The recipient’s email spam filter may have blocked the email or routed it to a bulk/spam folder. If a spam filter is blocking Teanamu’s emails from getting to the recipient’s inbox, the email options/settings of the recipient’s email account will need to be modified so that our emails are not considered spam.
- The firewall settings on the recipient’s electronic device(s) may have blocked the email.
- The recipient’s email may has exceeded its size limit.
- An invalid email address is provided at the time of the online purchase of the Teanamu eGift Card.
If you wish to add a personal message to a Teanamu eGift Card, simply type your message in the message field upon selecting a card design on the Teanamu eGift Card product page. Personal messages are limited in length to the space provided on the Teanamu eGift Card email. There is no additional charge to include a personalized message. We do not read every gift message, but if we do find inappropriate, offensive or otherwise objectionable language, we reserve the right to remove them.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, subject to applicable consumer protection provisions, Teanamu Limited will not be liable for any claims or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with your purchase of the Teanamu eGift Card including damages arising out of changes to or termination of the Teanamu eGift Card program or as a result of you or your recipient redeeming and/or using the Teanamu eGift Card. This applies to damages of all kinds, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- This Term of Use is in addition to our standard Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the Teanamu eGift Card purchaser and Teanamu Limited agree that any cause of action arising out of the purchase must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.