• organic golden monkey

    • chaya teahouse black tea:- organic golden monkey
      wuyi black teas
    • A gorgeous blend of first-harvest, organic black leaves and golden leaf buds hand-twisted and curled to resemble the silhouette of a golden monkey.

       

      Clear

    About 25% black leaves and 75% golden leaf buds hand-twisted and curled to resemble the silhouette of a golden monkey. Only the top buds with one or two leaves are used from each tea bush. The buds and leaves are whole and distinct, each slender twist no longer than a fingernail.

     

    Hand-picked at first spring harvest from the tea bush varietals Fu’an Da Bai, Fuyun and Zhenghe Da Bai, Organic Golden Monkey hails from an organic tea garden on Jiulong Hill in eastern Wuyi Mountain, benefiting from pure air, abundant rainfall and a long, local tradition of fine tea craftsmanship.

     

    The tea liquor has an exquisite black orange colour liquor, a captivating buttery flavour and an aroma that carries notes of caramel, marmalade and sweet potato pie.

    storage

    Our artisan tea is made with utmost care. To retain its pure, fresh qualities, brew with soft water and store in a dry, air-tight and light-proof container (in a fridge preferably) for 6 months

    packaging

    This tea is supplied in a zip-loc foil pack to prolong its fresh flavour, within a beautiful paper wrap hand-stamped with an extract from the 8th century tea classic Cha Jing.

    put the kettle on ...

    brewing organic golden monkey black tea